so... once again i prove that i am unbelievably self-destructive. and stupid. if i wrote every day for the rest of my life i would be happy. and i don't. because like everyone else, i don't think i want to be as happy as i sometimes think i do. this requires a humility i do not quite possess yet. more on that later. for now, the important part.
Hi again boys. did you miss me?
(breakneck speed. seriously. 31 days. who thinks i can do it?)
rules 12 - 22
12. Some people are going to hate me.
13. Some people are going to love me
14. Most people aren’t going to know me
15. Many people will want to know me
16. Everything I am not contributes to what I am.
17. I am more than a simple sum of parts.
18. As a human being, I am expected to be selfish.
19. I have no reason to keep looking down on people.
20. Some people are going to be smaller than I am.
21. I have no reason to keep looking up at people.
22. Some people are going to be bigger then I am